There's been new things from Miss Lily Belle almost everyday and it seems like I'm also learning some new things as well. so instead of writing everything out, I'm just going to list it.
- Lily is saying hungry!! AND EATING! She says "I-did" for hungry (Yeah, who knows how she got that?) At the beach we got clementines and she ate a ton of those. And she even had dinner two nights this week!! AWESOME!
- She is pointing to her crib at night to be put down. My heart rejoices and breaks at this. Part of me is glad she understands it's sleep time and she's telling me she's ready for sleep and part of me just wants to rock my growing baby! And she doesn't want to be rocked at any sleep time anymore. It's sad but it was inevitable.
- At the beach she was very wishy washy with the ocean but it turns out that it was because the first time we took her down (our first afternoon when we just walked on the beach and Lily ran into the ocean, sat down in the wet sand - fully clothed - and got soaked and sandy and nasty!) she was wearing her glasses then and when we took her down our first full day, the day she was clingy and only wanted to be held all day, I chose to keep them off (the suntan lotion and sand and water spots...*shiver*)
So the next day we decided to put them back on regardless of how icky they would get and voila! She was fine! We decided that the beach is very loud, especially the ocean, and that can be very overwhelming for someone that can see but can't see very far.
So beach = glasses full time!
- Lily's new words are of course, beach (beeeesh), ocean (oh-dun) and driving (dry-bing)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and youtube is a savior in a long car trip with a cranky toddler!!
I had more but LB is climbing on me demanding some attention and so I've lost my concentration. I'll write more later. Oh and of course, I forgot my damn camera so my mom, who only came down one day while we were there, has some pictures on her camera that I hope I can get when she gets back later this week. I was so mad I forgot my camera!! Oh well. Next time! Whenever that will be...
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment