Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Mega Cute + No Naps?

For some reason...maybe it's the cold, maybe it's that we haven't gone out and about and done things around the town (ie, get out of the house) this past weekend, but Lillian is refusing to nap...AGAIN. If I am successful at getting her down for a nap, it lasts about 20-30 minutes. WHAT THE HELL!?!

I just put her down for another nap today (first one was this morning for all of 30 minutes.) She was obviously very tired. We went grocery shopping together (Speaking of, here's a cute picture of her sitting all big in her cart from the other day!):

Anyway, so by the time we got back she was looking pretty beat. So I attempted to nurse her to sleep, because honestly, that is the only way I know how to get the poor girl to sleep! Well, she was not having it. So after yelling a little bit, I know, bad mommy! I then tried the paci, which she has not taken since leaving the hospital, and she was out in like two seconds!
And of course, when I sit down to write this blog she is back up...which was a total of about 30-40 minutes of a nap. Ugh. I don't know what the deal is. But it's frustrating. I tried explaining it to her that her nap times are my only break times and I REALLY need those break times :(

Anyway, as promised here are the MEGA CUTE pool pictures I snapped the other day:





1 comment: