I know I say this every month and probably will for the rest of my life, but shoot, I can't believe it's been 8 months already. Part of me feels like it's been ages since I was pregnant with her and part of me feels like she was just an infant yesterday. It's definitely been a wild ride so far!!
Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs, 10oz
Length: 26+ inches
In size 2 diapers
Mostly 6 month outfits, some 6-9 clothes, some 9 month sleepers (for the length!)
Loves scooting around the floor, standing (with help!), watching Baby Mozart
Eating stage 2 foods
Nursing every 4 hours
Drinking 6+ oz of water a day
HGH: .2
HC: 1
Loves sitting in the baby pool, cooing in response to people talking, smiling ALL the time!
A fan of fruits but also loves a mix of carrots+tomato and peas+brown rice
I'll update more later and hopefully add a picture but I just wanted to put up an entry for today
:) Happy 8 months my beautiful Belle :)


Happy 8 months, Lily! I agree...it seems like forever ago that we were pregnant, but just a minute since they were born. :o)
ReplyDelete