Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Pool Fun

So Lily is still a little sick but no fever and she slept pretty well last night. Today she still has the stuffy snot nose so I decided to take her outside and use her baby pool for the first time! I got two at walmart, one (pictured) just for her because it was cheap and super, duper cute and dainty and then another one that we can use when friends come over that's a little bit bigger.
I got some MEGA CUTE pictures with the camera but I have to wait to upload those (she has yet to take a nap today...) but for now here is a gem that Den took with his phone:

She absolutely LOVED it! Ohh-ing and Ahh-ing, splashing and playing with the toys :) So this will be a great thing to have around one days that I just need a break. Hopefully she'll tire herself out soon (I hoped the pool would do it...!) And I'll upload more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!!! I really wanted to find a pool for B to try out but never found one that was small enough and didn't have a spray feature. I guess I will have to check out Walmart!!

    ReplyDelete