Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Updating

I think we need a little updating around here, huh? So let's go with my usual list of randomness that has no flow or reason:

- PT is going good. There have been a few days with accidents and a few frustrating times where I throw my hands up but we haven't gone back to diapers during the day and have even ventured out of the house with big girl panties with great success. Nighttime and nap time are still diapered and again, I won't touch that until I have to. Speaking of diapers,
I am DONE with disposables. I HATE THEM. I have had another one bust on me and came to find LB playing with those disgusting pee soaked gel beads. They wreck my sheets and washer too and are the most disgusting, annoying things ever. So today I am trying to see if I have enough "good" diapers to cloth diaper LB nap and night time. Which would mean 3 diapers a day and hoping to do laundry every other day. It would work out better since I was doing cloth diaper laundry every 3-4 days with only 4 night time diapers. Seemed like a waste of a wash to me but I only did CD the beginning of the night. I just hope I have enough absorbent inserts to cover the sleep times. *fingers crossed!*

- Lily Belle is done with soccer! It was...interesting. She enjoyed kicking the ball but wasn't much a fan of the "exercises" they had to do with the sitting still while things were set up or the running. We might revisit soccer later on if she's still interested in it.
We're starting another session of music class, this time with LB's friend, Elle! Unfortunately we'll be missing the first class for the beach (oh shucks.) but we'll be able to make it up.
And in August LB will be starting DANCE! Yes, we signed baby girl up for "twinkle toes" and I can't wait to see how she likes it. If she really takes to it then we might sign her up for more. I'm looking into something for the fall while all her playgroup friends are in preschool. Maybe something like tumbling.

That's it for right now. We're just trying to get through this heat and counting down the days until we can go to the beach and play in the sun and sand! LB has taken to swimming like a fish (with a floatie) at my dads - video to come - so I can't wait to see her at the beach again. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures from there again :)

Enjoy your 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well!! Great to hear! I had no idea they had soccer for such little ones. Fun!!! And dance?! AWWWWW SO cute! :) Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with your potty training success. We aren't even close yet...

    Can Asher and I please meet up with you and Lily this summer? Email me at ecwilkinson53@gmail.com and we'll exchange details!

    Oh and by the way, I booked Stephanie for my newborn photos. Thanks SO much for posting about her!!

    ReplyDelete