Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2012

Potty Training Day 3 and Beyond!

Oh poor potty day 3. You know those days you have where you're just irritable, impatient and cranky FOR NO REASON!? And it makes it all the worse for that?! I had one of those days yesterday. Nothing that a sweet, understand husband and a long nap didn't cure but it still put a damper on our potty training. 
But still, LB did pretty damn amazing with only one big accident and one wet diaper when we went out for a bit. Otherwise I am proud to say that she likes her "big girl underwear" with Minnie all over them. The first time I put them on her she peed (a lot) right through them which was the first big accident we had. So, I went back to nakie time. 
We then headed to the library for story time and tried out the new kissaluvs "kissa" training pants (pink ones below) She peed a little bit in them with no leaks and *drum roll please* peed in the potty at the library! Woo hoo! BIG DEAL!
Yesterday was also really hot and thus a bit of a thirsty day so I had to make sure I was constantly talking or asking about the potty - not sure when I can stop this but since LB doesn't really tell me she needs to go, I don't think it'll be any time soon. Potty time is about all I can think about these past 3 days...oi. Though there has been times at home when she was doing nakie time that she just got up and ran to the potty to pee. Not sure how that's going to work with the panties now...hm. 
Daddy took us out to dinner last night and LB peed when we got to the restaurant and before we left (SO SO SO SO proud!) 
This morning is off to a good start with 2 full potty breaks, dry Minnies, and Mommy in a much better mood. 
Adjustable absorbency training pants for out and about


Big girl panties!! (HOW CUTE!?!) 

I think I'll stop with my PT day-by-day blogging for now and just update with things that are big deals like...#2? Dry naps? (haha) Accident free days? Asking for the potty? So stay tuned for that! And stay tuned for our first struggle with a whacked out sodium...not looking forward to when that happens! For now we will deal with what we've got which is a big girl doing big girl things :D

No comments:

Post a Comment