Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Vision Walk 2012

This past Saturday was our first ever Vision Walk! I was blown away with how much money all my friends and family helped me raise - $850! Although I was a bit bummed to read more into it and see that the walk was more geared toward degenerative vision loss but then I figured all this money goes to visual research in general and the whole goal is to find a cure for vision loss so you can't go wrong!
We will definitely be doing this next year but I think I will make our own team and everyone can officially walk for Lily Belle :) The whole event was at Lake Lynn and had tons of family friendly activities like face painting, bouncy house, free food and ice cream and a DJ. LB busted some moves before the walk and attempted to eat her first icee pop during the walk! It was definitely a good time!
Doesn't she just look so big here?


And so tiny here ;) 

Nana and LB


Grandma came to the walk too!

LB loves her Aunt Stacey

Stacey's friends came to help walk with us!

The Huffmans :) 


Will, our playgroup buddy, made a sign for LB :) 

So thankful for great playgroup friends! Megan and Will came to walk for LB!

This little doe cheered us on by the lakeshore (pretty cool, huh?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment