The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the eleven facts about you.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I am terrified of the dark!
2. It is very rare that I ever follow a recipe exactly.
3. I get really embarrassed talking on the phone with people I don't know - like red face-sweaty all over nervous. It's sick.
4. I feel like a phony when I drink coffee - like a kid pretending to be an adult. I have no idea why!?
5 But I still drink coffee everyday :)
6. I take a bubble bath every other night.
7. I make up dream stories to help me fall asleep every night. Most nights I really look forward to going to sleep just so I can make up new stories!
8. I read awful books - romance and teen romance books and I am so not ashamed of it at all - reading is an escape for me and I don't want too think to hard ;)
9. I have $13 in late fees at the library :(
10. I use self check out at the library so I don't have to pay these fees
11. I would gladly be barefoot every day of my life if I could be.
My Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?
Purple
2. Do you have any pets?
Layla is our 8 year old black lab/hound mix. She is terrified of everything so she's really about twice that age. And Baby is our 8 year old bratty cat.
3. Why do you blog?
I started blogging when I had Lily Belle to keep track of her milestones. It then turned into an outlet when she got sick and now it's turned back into a way to keep track of all of our memories!
4. What do you splurge on most?
Groceries. I try so hard to keep it under a certain amount when I shop and 95% of the time I can't. I love good, healthy food and it's not cheap!
5. What is the first thing {besides family members} that you would grab in the case of a fire?
You know, I thought about this the other day and I really have no clue. As long as my family was out of the house I would know that everything else would be replaced. I guess I should include my dumb pets in there (jk jk jk, they are family members, yes?) Maybe Pink Bear?
6. What was your favorite subject in school?
Math was a good one because there was always one definite answer and I liked that.
7. What is your favorite type of candy?
Chocolate is a way of life and so I don't think of it in terms of "candy" Candy to me is something sweet so I'll go with...sprees. Man, I haven't had those in forever!
8. What's your favorite movie?
Hm. In my opinion a favorite movie is one that you can watch over and over and over again and not get sick of it so I think I'll go with "Practical Magic" Thought I also really enjoy The Wedding Date, Harry Potter Movies, Twilight Movies and The Hunger Games
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in lust at first sight but there's no way you can love someone when you don't know anything about them but their looks.
10. Vanilla or Chocolate?
I think we went over this. CHOCOLATE.
11. What is your favorite holiday?
I'm a foodie so Thanksgiving :)
I am skipping steps 3-6 because I don't believe I have 11 blogger friends that will do this but please feel free to steal it and fill it out on your own blog :)


Awww yay!!! :) no worries on the time lapse.... believe me, I UNDERSTAND!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved the 11 facts about yourself. How interesting on all accounts!! I especially liked the one about how you make up stories and look forward to going to bed to make new ones up. That is so f'in cute. :) And girl, I am with you on the books being an escape and you don't want to think too much. As much as I want to be able to read and say I loved the classics... they sometimes don't hold my attention for crap. :) Twilight fan??? Happy Friday!!! Thanks for doing this post!