Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Painting

Lily Belle got an art easel from Papa for her birthday this year. She's played with the chalk side and the white board but I was waiting a bit to try the paint and paintbrushes. Today just seemed like a good day to break them out. It didn't last long but nothing ever really does with a two year old!
I did get some good paint pictures of her hands that I plan to cut out and make Valentines out of for our parents.




This was obviously the first one ;)

And these were the last ;)


And along with this activity came the "excited face." I've been trying to get it on video for Sue but have only get a little snippet of it lately. I knew she would do it with painting for the first time and she always does this when coloring:


No comments:

Post a Comment