Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Break for Food

As many of you know I love to cook and I love to feed people, mostly my husband because he thinks everything is fabulous. But I also love to eat good food and try new recipes. Lately, cooking has been a time for me to wind down from the day. Most days Den takes LB and plays while I prepare dinner so it's also a nice break for me. I've taken a few pictures of some of the recipes I've tried the past few weeks. Maybe I can make this a monthly thing (post pictures/recipes if wanted.)
Weekend vegetarian fritata 

I had mine with some HT salsa


Burrito Bowl for Mommy

Burrito bowl for LB

Cheesy chicken pot pie

One of Lily's favorites!

Obviously.

She's a happy girl with a full belly!

2 comments:

  1. I remember when Lily had so much trouble eating a good meal. It's makes my heart happy to see her cleaning her bowl!

    That all looks SO good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food looks SO good! Post recipes? :)

    ReplyDelete