Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lily's 1st Haircut

Every now and then if I changed the way I "styled" Lily's hair, people would ask me if I had it cut. I always vehemently replied, NO! "We" worked so hard to get it this long! She was bald for forever! But then all of a sudden it got kinda wirey and poofy and not in the cute curly kind of way. And then in the crown of her head she had really long strands.
So, I placed a call to Aunt Jan who happens to be a great hair dresser and she was so happy to cut Lily's hair for me and that helped me get excited! So here are the pictures, a few weeks later. The cut definitely worked. She didn't take much off, just enough to shape it all out and get the strands uniform. I think it makes it look fuller and hopefully it'll encourage new growth!
Last picture before the 1st trim

What's going on, Mommy?

There was a lot of "Mommy" 's flying around

"I cannot watch, Ma!" 

Thank God for that music box! And Aunt Jan!

1 comment: