It's amazing what patience and time will do. Lily Belle is now eating breakfast, a snack, lunch and dinner everyday! We had a little hiccup with breakfast for a bit but I realized that she needs to have her ddavp in for at least an hour and a cup of juice before she can "feel" hungry. Once her thirst is under control she gets really hungry which is what we've been hoping for!
![]() |
| Mmm Homemade Pancakes!! |
Lately I've been making some homey things in preparation for fall and she's tried and eaten all of it including (but not limited to since I can't remember everything):
Chicken pot pie, Beef stew, Beef stroganoff, Baked ziti with spinach, Mac n Cheese, Green beans, Lima beans, Black beans, Vegetable soup, Pancakes, Muffins, and Roasted chicken and vegetables. She's also chowing down on fruit cups and cereal bars (like nutri-grain bars.)
The only downside is that Lily is refusing her milk more and more everyday. At first she stopped with her lunch milk which was okay. And now she has refused her middle of the night milk which as long as she eats a good meal for dinner, I'm not too concerned with but now she's refusing sometimes in the morning and last night she wouldn't drink any for dinner. *sigh* Yesterday she got less than 18oz and today so far she has a big fat ZERO ounces. Maybe this is a typical toddler stage? Or maybe she's just ready to eat more and drink less. I'm not quite sure how I should feel about it yet.
I just know that I'm super happy and relived for her to be eating as much as she is :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment