Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Chatter Box

I might be a bit biased but I think my daughter is a genius! Lately the words she has been stringing together is amazing and we are rendered speechless multiple times a day. Thankfully, Lily Belle takes up the slack for our silence.

Here are some things she's been saying consistently,
"Thank you, Mommy"
"Bless you, Daddy"
"Hot Mommy" (Seriously. We are teaching about the oven and stove being hot. Or anytime I get something from the microwave and say "ouch!" she says "Hot. Mommy!" But I like to pretend she's complimenting me!)
"Daddy Poopy" (I'm not sure how this started but it's hilarious right now!)
"More please, Mommy"
The other day our jaws dropped when she said "It's bath time, Mommy" A fluke? Perhaps, but we'll take it for now.
"Up please" is a big one

EDIT: I forgot another big one until I heard it again today. (Big as in, she says it a million times a day!) "Some please" This stems from us saying, "Try some" or "Do you want some?" food wise and now Lily has adapted the "Some please" for about everything but she uses it anytime we have food too :-) It's cute!

Basically she says a lot of please's, thank you's and tacks on Mommy or Daddy to most anything which makes my polite southern heart so dang happy! We are always bursting with pride!

Oh, and did you see the video of her counting? She's constantly counting now and can easily do 1-10 anytime.

Genius, right!?!

1 comment:

  1. "hot mommy" - ha! Love it! I pretended to burn myself one time on a pot to show Molly it was hot and she started crying. Mission accomplished.

    ReplyDelete