Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Brag Post

This is a brag post that was one of those status updates that was too big to post on FB and then I thought, who's really going to care all that much?

Anyway, onto the brag, I am totally amazed (again) at the things Lily Belle puts together.

For example, Two days ago I went to get her in the morning (or after nap, now I can't remember) and she took her paci out of her mouth and put it down, smiling real big at me the whole time. Usually the first thing I do is take her paci out and tell her that it's for sleep only and that she is awake now so it's not paci [baba] time.
Today I get her up from her nap and she takes her baba out of her mouth and says (in a tangled jargon, but clear enough for me to understand) "No baba. Baba Sleep"
AMAZING.

And then she just looked up at the picture of us on the beach and said "Mama Picture Beach" Pretty cool, huh?

I also REALLY need to watch what I say. Not just bad words but today I said, "Mommy's hair is wet. I took a shower after my nap!" And she immediately perked up and said, "Mommy shower! Shower with mommy!" She is obsessed with showering with me and if I drop the S word, she's heading for the bathroom. I created a monster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment