I started this entry with no news but while writing it, and waiting for pictures to upload, Our endocrinologist came in and gave us the best news we've had in awhile. We have been given the green light to GO HOME!!! YES!!!! So we're going to pack up and wait for the discharge papers and instructions and then we're making a break for it before they change their minds!!
Anyway, here is some pictures I've taken while at the hospital (with my phone.) Lillian is such a trooper. She has been giving up smiles left and right and has been laughing ALL the time now that she's feeling better. She's won over all the doctors and nurses.
Smiling at Aunt Stacey

At Hospital #2, day after the seizure. Still smiling!

Laughing at Nana!

She has taken a liking to sleeping on her side (and the arm over the eyes is so dramatic!)

So sweet :)

So now. Really. The next time I post it will be from HOME!!!!


OMG! She has got the cutest smile!
ReplyDeleteHappy Homecoming :)