Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5 Months!

Today my Lily Belle is 5 months, and though I have some...not so happy things to write about, I will hold off on them to celebrate my baby's birthday :)

Weight: 9lbs 12oz
Height: 23.5 inches
Favorite Toys: Crinkle Star, Mr. Girrafe, Rings, her feet and burp rags
Favorite past time: Laying on Daddy's shoulder, Playing with her feet and rolling on the ground

Lillian is making new sounds lately and she's also growing more hair! She's smiling and laughing more and more everyday. Currently she is laying beside me, playing with a burp rag, rolling from her back to side and cooing non stop!

So Happy 5 months Lillian! It's been a hard but exciting road so far and can't wait to see how much will change in the months and years to come.


*EDIT*
Just thought I'd let y'all know also that after nursing this morning we tried Alimentum (the broken down formula) she drank it like a champ...kinda made mommy a bit jealous! And she drank down a full ounce pretty fast. It made me think of how often she's still hungry after nursing!? (I'm questioning everything these days...it sucks.) And...dum dum dum (that's a drum roll) She kept it all down!!! So now we might have a formula that we can supplement with! We'll try more soon. But we also have some frozen BM in cases that I just can't keep up or keep nursing every 2 hours...because I do need sleep!
Speaking of, Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5 Months Lily!!!

    Yay for the formula staying down...!!!

    ReplyDelete