So I kind of dropped the ball last week and missed my weekly bump update. But to fair, I've been juggling nesting, Lily's birthday party, being this pregnant and a cold. So blogging was at the very bottom of my list. Fun things lately:
- I go through at least a roll of TP a day. I need to buy the "mega rolls" so I don't feel so guilty. But really, I'm peeing every hour at night...no fun.
- The cold LB gave me came with a very annoying dry cough that led to me totally losing my dignity because I am constantly peeing myself with every cough - funny, right!? It's been a bit of a rough week in this household haha
- AND that damned cough also led to me pulling a muscle in my already weakened belly :-( I was miserable yesterday. Today has been better but it still hurts and the coughing is just freaking annoying now.
- I can only sleep on my left side. For some reason I get really congested on my right side, plus have more contractions on that side AND that's where my pulled muscle is :-(
- My whole goal was to get through Xmas and then welcome baby sister anytime after - or better yet, January 3rd as planned - but now I am ready whenever. We're ready! I'm okay with whatever date she wants to come. I mean, a Christmas baby would be difficult but really, it's just a DAY.
- Contractions are stronger, longer, and more annoying because I know they are most likely for nothing.
- Nursery is DONE. Hospital bag is packed minus the last minute throw-in items, car seat is in, pack n play is set up in our room. We're ready!
How far along: 38 weeks
Total weight gain: Totally done with this. It is what it is now and I'm okay with it but that doesn't mean I need the world to know how much I've gained ;-)
Stretch marks: A few new stretch marks around my belly button still.
Sleep: Pretty much up every hour
Best moment of this week: Getting a pedicure with Brooke!
Miss anything: Oh, totally miss being able to cough and sneeze without having to change underwear. For serious.
Movement: Less hiccups! More feet and she likes to hit some nerve down low that makes my whole groin go numb. Not cool!
Food cravings: Cereal again. Chocolate chip cookies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Labor signs: More frequent and more painful BHC, more back pain
Belly button in or out: It's about as "out" as it's going to get. More so than with LB
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: I'm about 50/50 and it seems to go every other day - I'm fine and then I'm not.
Looking forward to: Getting through Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment