Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

31 Weeks

31 weeks! The single week countdown has begun! Things have started to smooth out, pregnancy-wise, in that I'm finding the "annoying" things to me just normal-everyday-like things now. The BHC, baby hiccups (which yes, were adorable in the beginning are now multiple times a day, every.single.day!) And the constant moving are now just part of every day life. Don't get me wrong, I still find it amazing and magical but at a certain point you just kinda shrug your shoulders and accept that this girl tumbles about like a gymnast and despite that, you still gotta get things done! Life goes on!
The most exciting news to date? The C-Section is officially scheduled! Baby Sister will be here no later than Friday, January 3, 2014! It is SO NICE to have a finish line in sight. It's the date that we wanted so hopefully it stays that way. 
Speaking of "baby sister" we might have a name. We've decided to keep it a secret, not so much for the mystery of it, but because we've already wavered twice about her name. We actually think we'll need to hold her in our arms and look into her sweet, tiny face before we're absolutely sure. In the meantime it's been fun sitting at home and randomly calling out names to each other. Lily has even joined in on the fun. The most recent name has been blessed by big sister so for now, it's our front runner. I need to practice yelling it up the stairs to see if it feels right ;-)  
Oh! Another exciting bit of news? I got my rainbow woven wrap in the mail! YES! We ordered it last week after months of research. Mom's Milk Boutique was having a crazy facebook sale on their woven wraps that lasted only a few hours and I happened to find out about it just in time. I got my wrap, a free cloth diaper wet bag that holds 15 diapers AND free shipping all for less than $100! Most wraps are waaaay more than 100 and this is one of the wraps that I first fell in love with. It's beautiful and so intimidating...yards of fabric that is used to hold a fragile baby up. I've already started practicing with a teddy bear and will hopefully convince LB to let me practice on her sometimes.
How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain: ~ +25lbs
Maternity clothes: Loving this cooler weather and comfy maternity clothes!
Stretch marks: I'm not even bothering to look. 
Sleep: Between LB, my bladder, and baby sister moving every time I get up with LB - it's been difficult. My hips are taking a beating. I'll say though, it's not too terrible yet. 
Best moment of this week: Scheduling the C-section and getting my BIG baby item: my woven wrap! 
Miss anything: Wine with the girls
Movement: Oh yeah. Lots of flips, lots of dragging elbows, and lots of hiccups!
Food cravings: Still cinnamon, it's become insane how much I feel like I need cinnamon. I go back and forth between wanting salt and wanting sweet. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not lately.
Labor signs: Baby sister sits much lower than LB which feels odd to me but other than that, no signs.
Belly button in or out: In. It never popped out with LB so I'm not expecting it to. 
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling good as long as I eat and get enough sleep (easier said than done sometimes!) 
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving and my baby shower

No comments:

Post a Comment