As far as the milk and you go - have you tried taking a Lactaid pill with dairy? I get really crampy/gassy (lovely, I know - sorry! Ha!) when I eat dairy, but it's just a lactose intolerance, not a true allergy. One little pill and I can eat ice cream. Yay!
I do think it's just a sensitivity or lactose intolerance that I just acquired :( I think the same goes for LB since she gets gas, cramps and diarrhea depending on how much she eats. I'm trying to test things out slowly (for myself) and see how much dairy I can eat without getting my stomach so upset. I definitely can't drink a glass of milk anymore but thankfully there's a lot of substitutes out there now!
So cute! :-)
ReplyDeleteAs far as the milk and you go - have you tried taking a Lactaid pill with dairy? I get really crampy/gassy (lovely, I know - sorry! Ha!) when I eat dairy, but it's just a lactose intolerance, not a true allergy. One little pill and I can eat ice cream. Yay!
I do think it's just a sensitivity or lactose intolerance that I just acquired :( I think the same goes for LB since she gets gas, cramps and diarrhea depending on how much she eats. I'm trying to test things out slowly (for myself) and see how much dairy I can eat without getting my stomach so upset. I definitely can't drink a glass of milk anymore but thankfully there's a lot of substitutes out there now!
Delete