Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Aquarium Comparison (Say that 3 times fast!)

One more comparison picture for you :-) We tried to take her back to the same aquarium in Myrtle Beach (Ripley's) but there was a huge, huge, huge line and the thought of being packed in trying to see the fish in each tank made me break out in a sweat.
Thankfully we skipped it, headed to Wilmington to visit friends and decided to stop at the Fort Fisher Aquarium. Lily threw tons of tantrums throughout the short trip inside the aquarium, complete with flinging herself on the floor and yelling "No-more-fish!" Gracious.
Luckily, I was able to get this picture of us together so I could have a side by side of her from 4 months (right before the seizure) and one from the other weekend, at almost 2.5 years old. I love having pictures like this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment