Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 23, 2012

Milk

Oh that dreaded milk.

LB is doing SO much better off cheese that I am kicking myself for not seeing it sooner. No more screaming wake ups in the night with her stomach cramping and no more nasty diapers - yes, looking back I now see that the cheese was causing the looser stools which I thought was normal since LB drinks so much water. I guess not!?

But now my own body is starting to reject milk. Isn't that just mean? Maybe it's sympathy pains!? I drink an hebalife shake every morning for breakfast which I mix with 1% milk. Just recently I've been having terrible cramping and finally figured out it was most likely my body becoming sensitive to the milk. Ugh. So now I'll be on the soy milk train too.
I've yet to try a bowl of ice cream lately so we'll see if I can do smaller amounts. I'd die if I couldn't eat my chocolate ice cream! Yikes. Time to test it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment