Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Just a thought

There's so many things you can say when you're angry. Lots of mean and hurtful things. Lots of ugly and mostly untrue words that you would only say when you're furious.

But one of the most hurtful, most disrespectful things someone can say to me is "Shut up." It's just so rude and really hits me in the gut and makes me really upset. I hate it! So don't ever say it to me!


On a happier note, Lily said (seriously, almost perfectly) "I love you" tonight! We've been working on it for awhile and say it all the time, of course, and I've been teaching her signing it before bed (the primitive Eye-Heart-You signs.) It was probably a fluke and she probably won't do it again for a long time but my heart just fluttered and I was so very happy and proud :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Cooper's love you still sounds like "wuv ewe" :) I think it's cute...

    You should be happy and proud :)

    ReplyDelete