![]() |
| This happy little girl will be our first plant in our new home! |
On the LB front, I've been doing better about patching everyday. We have a good schedule going right now. She's been napping from about 2-4 and sometimes I have to wake her up - like today she slept from 2-4:45!! Gracious. I woke her up so she could take her 4pm meds. Then after nap and meds I patch her eye and hand her some apple juice so she's distracted. She's definitely doing better but still having a hard time seeing really well, in my opinion.
And on the eating battlefront, she is now consistently eating lunch everyday. It is by far the BEST part of my day. She eats table foods, purees (usually a stage 2 jar - a full jar!) And then she eats deli meat, deli cheese, cracker, anything I'm eating and she's even put down her milk a few times to eat more food which is awesome! And it really leads me to believe that it is her sodium that is effecting her eating. Breakfast is still nonexistent and dinner is very hit or miss - mostly miss. Today she had a couple bites of a cracker and a couple bites of puree.
Right now I'm content that she's consistently eating a really good meal and that she's even progressing with that by eating table foods and wanting to try more things everyday. And her weight is doing great so I'm not worried and I'm just trying to let it ride.
![]() |
| Trying a banana :) [at lunch] |
As for sodium, with everything going on I haven't had time to go in and get it checked. I've upped her water intake, especially with the hot weather lately. But I'm actually thinking it might be stabilizing (knock on wood!) because twice this week she hasn't gotten me up crying for water. She's still peeing through her diapers or having a very, very heavy diaper in the morning but maybe that's to be expected with her DI and giving her 6oz milk at midnight.
I hope the move doesn't screw up our schedule too much but if it does, we'll take it in stride just like we always do!




No comments:
Post a Comment