 |
Mother's Day
Patching |
Lily has done surprising well with the patching. I, on the other hand, am not doing so well. Some days I just don't want to do it or feel like there's no time to do it (because right now I refuse to have people stare at her even more when we go out in public. Personal choice!) Mom and Den keep saying her eye is getting better but I'm negative nancy or just a little reluctant to hope for too much too fast. I notice a lot of nystagmus (bouncing/shifting eyes) a lot still, which may never go away, and her eye still turns in a lot. But, it's only been 2 weeks or so.

She has been playing a lot more with the patch on where as before she wouldn't talk at all. She seems to be moving her left eye more when the right is patched so maybe it is helping.
Time and persistence will tell!
I don't make Cooper wear his braces in public because I don't want extra questions! Don't we have to answer enough questions already?
ReplyDeleteI love her bathing suit! She's simply beautiful, eye patch and all!