Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I have not missed you....

My alarm is set to go off everyday at 3am. again.

*sigh*

It just made the most sense. For awhile recently we were giving Lily her DDAVP  (plus her hgh shot) right before bed and then I either stayed up or woke back up at midnight to give formula and HC and then... I'd have to get up again between 3-6am because Lily would wake up crying for water and needing a diaper change.
So I decided to go back to setting my 3am alarm. This means still giving the DDAVP, HGH and now her HC at bedtime and then getting her up at 3am for her next dose of HC and her formula, plus a diaper change.
Last night was rough, I think because Lily is just a stickler for routine and probably felt a bit off. I think in a few nights it will settle down and she'll fall into this new routine.
But I do think we need to get her sodium checked sometime this week. When I got her up at 3am and gave her formula and HC I also changed her diaper which was surprisingly not heavy at all. But when she got up at 7:30, only 4.5 hours later, she had the fullest diaper and had peed out onto her sheets.
Have I told you lately how much I loathe changing sheets everyday? Sometimes even twice a day because sometimes she pees out of her diaper at nap time.
Well, it sucks. And I'm tired of changing sheets every morning. Luckily the new crib we have (we left our old one at Nana's because she wanted a bed there for LB) is lower and easier to change. But that doesn't discount the fact that I have to change them everyday.

We also have Lily's EI coming this week to do her 6 month assessment. It's not really much to talk about. Lily has usually reached her goals and then we try to come up with new ones. Then we just watch her play for awhile. EI hasn't really done anything for us. GMP has done more for us than any other organization! We're actually having a end of the year picnic Friday at GMP which I'm looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment