Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

11 months

Wow! Lillian is 11 months old today. My baby is turning into a toddler more and more everyday. She has opinions and boy, she let's me know! She is cruising like a pro these days and I'm just waiting for her to let go and stand on her own any day now. She pulls up on everything and pushes herself to reach even the highest things! She is babbling with more sounds and has started "spitting" (not gross spitting...kind of like blowing raspberries!) She is starting to finally grow some hair! She is not just content to play anymore and gets frustrated when we sit in the same room for too long.

Stats
Weight: 15 lbs 9oz
Height: a little over 28inches
HGH: still .2!
HC: 1
# of teeth: 3 (2 top, 1 bottom) and working on her 4th (on bottom)
Eating 3 meals a day of stage 2 purees and mashed fruits/veggies
Drinking about 15oz of water/juice
Still nursing at night and in the morning
2 sippy cups of formula (going to add whole milk to one today!) a day
Going to bed at 7pm, waking up around 6-7am!! (With 1-2 feedings at night)
Taking usually 1 afternoon nap
Wearing 6-9 month pants, 9 month sleepers (I have 12 month ones ready to go any day now!), 6-9 month onesies, size 3 shoes
Favorite toys: The blue stool, books, small mickey mouse in the car, any containers, anything with music


3 comments:

  1. Maybe this is silly but what is HGH and HC?

    Yay for hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 11 months Lilian! How is she doing with the sippy cups for milk? Asher still takes bottles and I'm not sure how much he'd like his "meals" from a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, Not a silly question at all! HGH: Human growth hormone and HC: Hydrocortisone I like to keep up with what dose she was taking at any given time so I can look back and say, "man, remember when she only took .2?!"

    Emily, LB LOVES her sippy cup and will drink anything out of it so she enjoys having her supplemented formula in it (now mixed with 1oz of whole milk) I think we're officially done with bottles even though we only used the every now and again.

    ReplyDelete