It's another GIRL for our family!! Baby sister is growing right on track! She is healthy from what the ultrasound could show us, with a perfect "textbook" heart, growing "normal" brain and all anatomy is looking great! She is tracking right along around 18 weeks. She is definitely an active little girl and had some opinions about my ever-growing bladder! She gave me a swift kick in the bladder that we caught on screen!
The ultrasound tech was awesome and gave us a lot of pictures of her but my favorites would have to be the hand and foot picture :-) Sweet baby feet! I can't wait to kiss on them!!
And I can't wait to get out all of Lily's baby clothes and start going through them and perhaps even shopping for more! It feels like I can start doing more stuff now and really preparing for another girl entering in our lives! We are all smiles over here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you :)
ReplyDelete