Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

21 weeks

 

21 weeks, y'all! Over half way there! Still a lot of eating and growing over here. Little miss is an active one and now has pretty distinct patterns of movement. I haven't started counting kicks as much as just knowing that she moves when I sit in certain positions and times of the day more and if she doesn't, she gets a good mash from Mama ;-) Something a little different? Braxton hicks - already!? I wasn't sure it was true at first but the second time my belly got crazy hard and pretty uncomfortable I remembered the feeling. Seems a bit early but my memories are not so clear these days so perhaps this is right on schedule. 
As you know, LB started school so I've been checking things off my to-do list today. I am already in nesting mode which so far has only consisted of me cleaning out the bathroom cabinets and finally mopping my floors (They feeling amazing!) I plan on going through clothes this week and sorting through sizes, boxing up bigger items up into smaller boxes that will be easier to get down when baby girl needs them. 
Den moved the guest bed to my moms so we now have lots of room to prepare for baby! And we moved a lot of baby items over from my moms to here [finally.] So I have plenty to keep me busy! The weather here has been wonderful and accommodating too so I can work with the windows open and fall spices in the air :-) 

How far along: 21

Weight Gain: Last check up was +6lbs but that's definitely going to continue to climb!
Sleep: A few crampy moments from my legs locking up, to my side having a full blown cramp all night :( And crazy hormonal dreams. Otherwise, still okay.
Best moment of this week: LB going back to school so I can get some things DONE!
Miss anything: Missed having a glass of wine with my mom and sister this weekend. (I had ice cream sundae instead!) 
Food cravings: Utz Salt and Vinegar chips, Lowe's blueberry muffins, Mayfield's moosetracks ice cream, and for something a bit healthy: homemade strawberry, banana, blueberry smoothies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yep. This question (along with the maternity clothes) will probably not be on the next questionnaire. I'm big enough for maternity clothes. 
Gender: Baby GIRL!
Happy or moody most of the time: It's hard to answer that today because it's been such a lovely day...but I know my moods have been pretty "dark" overall BUT I do notice it and use the opportunity to change things for the better most times.
Looking forward to: Going through baby clothes, getting the crib down from the attic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment