Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 12, 2013

19 weeks

Almost half way there and I'm certainly feeling more and more pregnant everyday! Baby girl is so-very active. There's certain positions that make her tap on me pretty insistently (like sitting at this computer table, for example!) And she always moves and gets more comfortable when I lay down in bed at the end of the day. Last Tuesday Den felt her kick! She is a strong little lady already!!
Lily Belle is already proving to be an amazing big sister. I woke up the other morning and she asked me, "How did the baby sleep last night?" And any chance she gets she leans up and kisses my belly and tells her baby sister she loves her. It's heartbreakingly adorable.
Speaking of LB, she starts school in two weeks. We're both ready! There's only so many playdates and library outings you can go to before it starts getting old. She needs some fun and structure and I know she will be happy to be back in class. I'm not much looking forward to driving her to and from school everyday but it also gives me a bit of time to myself.
I wake up every morning hoping to get some baby-related-chores done but there's really not much to do just yet. We need to move the bed out of the guest room and set the crib up but that can wait. I already sorted through some of Lily's old clothes and the cloth diapers. There's not really anything we need to buy, and of course, no extra money to buy it anyways! So for now I'm just patiently waiting, growing, and eating.



How far along: 19 weeks

Maternity clothes: Around the clock now! 
Sleep: Sleeping fine for now. It comes and goes in spurts. Though, I have been having crazy hormone-induced dreams. 
Best moment of this week: Den feeling baby girl kick! Finding out we're having another girl! 
Miss anything: Still missing sushi *sigh* 
Food cravings: Warm desserts with ice cream, blueberry muffins
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I don't eat but I'm always hungry so I'm always eating.
Have you started to show yet: Ohhhh yeah. 
Gender: Baby GIRL!
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling better each day though getting "annoyed" is always close to the surface.
Looking forward to: Preparing Baby Sister's room, shopping, organizing a baby sprinkle shower. 
How to get baby girl to kick ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment