Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

9 weeks!

I'm about 9 weeks today and taking things day by day :) I think I've figured out a few ways to help myself these days - a regular coke first thing in the morning keeps away the migraines and the nausea. And as long as I graze or snack about every 2 hours I don't get too sick or dizzy. Living and learning, again! It's been four years since I've been pregnant so I'm definitely relearning! Plus, this pregnancy is nothing like LB's.

For now, here's my "bump" which is a lot of bloat but is definitely sticking around all day - so definitely the beginning of what will be the baby bump ;-) Baby is the size of a grape. My uterus is already the size of a Grapefruit! Isn't the body amazing!?

And we'll do a little "bumply"-questionnaire.

How far along: 9 weeks

Total weight gain: Last I checked I had lost 2 pounds (I'm sure that's changed since!)
Maternity clothes: None yet. Summer dresses and shorts are where it's at!
Stretch marks: None, only those from LB being late last time ;) 
Sleep: Like a rock. But already having trigger points in my shoulders :( 
Best moment of this week: Feeling healthy enough to do more!
Miss anything: It was my birthday this weekend and I missed drinking beer in the sunshine with my friends. 
Movement: I'm sure he/she is doing lots of moving but no feelings yet.
Food cravings: SALTY things still, especially chips. Bagels. Chocolate milkshake (helps with my indigestion!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: It changes day by day but nothing crazy yet.
Have you started to show yet: Still bloat but definitely morphing into becoming rounder.
Gender: Surprise!
Labor signs: Lord no. 
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On except at night.
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty moody, less weepy and becoming more irritated than usual. It's a bummer.
Looking forward to: The end of the first trimester! And My first OB appointment on the 11th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment