Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 10, 2013

10 Weeks

I've decided not to do a bumply questionnaire every week since not much is changing week to week right now - maybe every other week? I also took a belly bump picture and decided I just look thicker so for my own pride, I'm keeping that to myself ;-)

Good news! I feel better! As in, I'm not nauseous all day long. I can cook for my family again! I can eat a bit more variety - but still reaching for the salty carbs, especially bagels. Cereal has been a go-to snack, especially for a second "dinner" or dessert.
Sweets are still out. I couldn't even eat a doughnut the other day! Fruit is, thankfully, taking a forefront in what I want to eat. I remember that with LB so this is something I'm familiar with at least. Watermelon, APPLES, grapes - all delicious.

Tomorrow I have my first OB and nurse visit. I'm very hopeful I'll finally be able to hear Baby P's heartbeat - I'll beg them! I remember with LB, when my symptoms started going away at 12 weeks that I was insanely scared I wasn't pregnant anymore! I'm not that fatalistic or naive but it will be nice to have some reassurance. I'll be sure to post stats tomorrow and anything I learn. I didn't do that with my first pregnancy and would love to keep track of everything now.

First day in January. Last day in June. What a difference!
In other news, LB is out of preschool and I am scrambling, trying to find things to fill our days while still making sure to get all my many errands done. Plus, the little tweaks I'm trying to make to help her sleep later than 4/5am - starting with an earlier, shorter nap time. Somethings gotta work! We're also borrowing the "Ok to Wake" clock from a friend and so far she likes it and will stay in bed, quietly playing until the clock turns green at 6. It's not ideal since this morning she was still up around 4:30 but at least I got to sleep until about 5:45.

No comments:

Post a Comment