| Little less bloat, at least first thing in the morning ;) Bye bye waist! (Will probably be last "naked" belly photo haha! We'll see!) |
I'm not nearly as exhausted as the first few weeks but still able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat - I think that's a mommy trait I acquired with LB. I feel like my moods aren't so dark either, so I'm thinking that my hormones are leveling out, thankfully! Maybe my body is all, "oh yeah, I remember this whole pregnancy thing" and it's not taking until 12 weeks to level out like last time.
Some other little tidbits:
- I've started a baby name list! Nothing feels right yet. I'm sure after the ultrasound and the gender reveal it will seem more real and baby P can be closer to a name.
- Speaking of ultrasounds: Ours is scheduled for August 5th! It's not that far away!
- I bit the bullet and dragged my coffee maker out. I just cannot function without my regular cup of coffee in the morning. Plus, hot coffee isn't making my sick anymore. With LB up at 4am most mornings I certainly need the extra boost!
As for LB, *sigh* I'm glad my exhaustion and moodiness is leaving because baby girl needs me right now. She's definitely taken a major regression in sleeping, potty, and overall attitude. She needs lots of extra attention so I'm trying my best to give it to her.
And this past weekend she battled a very random fever virus with her fevers spiking to 102. She was pitiful and it was a really long day on Saturday complete with vomiting all over the floor at CVS and sleeping through most of the day. Luckily it only lasted about 36 hours and she seems to be better today. We're still staying in today just in case.
I'll end the post with the bumply questionnaire, but I've decided to delete questions that are not relevant yet ;-)
How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain: Last check up said I had lost 1 pound.
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants are out! Even my regular yoga pants feel too constrictive.
Sleep: Still like a rock, minus LB interruptions.
Best moment of this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat :)
Miss anything: Last week was a really hard week with LB and I missed having a glass of wine to unwind (Is it sad that I'm missing alcohol so much!?! haha)
Food cravings: Cereal. No other major cravings but still some aversions that I just stay away from. I've definitely got opinions about what I want to eat day by day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing anymore!
Have you started to show yet: YES! There's a definite bump that sticks around all day. I know it's not baby yet but it's my body making room for baby!
Gender: We'll find out August 5th :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Finally more stable. Definitely weepy when I'm tired but less so than I was with LB, I think.
Looking forward to: August 5th! The start of the second trimester. Buying new maternity clothes ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment