Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

We survived!

Just poking my head in before "school" this morning to say that WE SURVIVED - the exam is going on now (GO, Den, Go!) and I personally survived being a full time mom and a part time worker. It's a big balancing act for me, definitely, but it can be done!
I think it'll be different next week when Den is not studying and can pitch in with some of the housework ( ;-) ) It was hard to have to keep up with ALL the housework, still take LB to all the engagements we had every morning, make dinner and clean the kitchen up before I left for work each day. But again, it can be done! And I know that Den didn't have it easy either with the studying and having to put LB to bed alone each night but he did it.
Next week work claims my first holiday away from my baby *sigh* Halloween. No big deal, right? We were planning on taking LB trick or treating this year but I think we might do it next year instead. That way I'm not missing anything, because the thought of missing something, even something so small as trick or treating, makes me tear up! Pathetic, huh!?
This weekend is Den's birthday so we'll be kicking back and relaxing with friends and beers! Lots o' beers!

No comments:

Post a Comment