Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hi!

We're still around these parts. I just haven't found the UMPH to sit down and write about our life lately. I'm struggling lately and I don't want to verbally vomit all over this blog right now so here's some cute pictures of what we've been doing this past...month...hah!

We went and fed ducks with Miss LK and Baby Ryan

Lots of ducks

We've experimented more with ponytails - LB hates when I mess with her hair but I've realized she will let me do it if she can see herself. 

We've snuggled - a lot!

Nana bought LB new fall sneakers! 

We've battled sickies. lots of sickies. already.

We found dairy free mac n cheese at Whole Foods!

And LB LOVED it! (I think it taste nasty but it's all for her anyways.)

More sickies. :(

With a spattering of some fun park days. That smile - that smile just melts my heart!

LB's Halloween costume! (Though I have to figure out how to incorporate a jacket or long sleeves into it!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment