Things have settled down here. I sometimes forget that it takes a few days for Lily's body to adjust to a new, higher dose of ddavp. Usually three days. It seems that the accident at Pullen was the last [big] thing to happen. She did have a teeny accident at the grocery store. That was...interesting. But we take it all in stride. I just kept telling myself (and her) "it's okay. it's okay!" [Thanks, Alexis. It does work!]
We still have a thirsty baby girl but it's manageable. Still peeing out of her nighttime diaper in about 3 hours but there's not much more I can do about that. Cloth or disposable, she leaks - and I mean puddles - out of either. I've switched up so many different things and nothing can help that right now. Even the wool cover can't hold it all in. Oh well. It's our life and we'll just deal with it.
So, since I had such a sad post last time, here are some happy pictures of what we've been doing recently. It's been HOT here already so we've already broken out the water table and sun dresses. This summer LB will be wearing a ton of dresses. She's already gotten a bit red[hot] from this heat so I'm a tad worried about summer time heat...
| Waiting for the trash truck. "I hear it, Mommy!" |
| Staying cool with the water table toys (we were even able to do some diaper free time outside!) |
| She's a pro at this slide now! |
| Thanks to our neighbor for giving us this power wheel truck! |
| Waiting for Daddy! |
| GREAT Therapy for LB. She's really getting the hang of walking on this terrain. |
| Sweetest Dad <3 |
| "Good Job!" (There's NO SUCH THING as too much praise in our house! |
| First trip to Pullen Park! |
| This girl LOVES to climb now! |
| Even the big kid stuff! |
| She also really loved the old train caboose! |
| My sweetheart |


I love this post!
ReplyDeleteAnd, there's no such thing as too much praise in ANY house! My friend sent me a article one time about how it's a bad thing to say "good job" to your kids too many times...I read about a paragraph and thought to myself "yeah, you talk to me when you have a special needs kid...I'll say good job all day long with a huge smile on my face!"
Great pics!!!! :) LB is getting SO big!
ReplyDeleteAww, love these photos! She's so brave to climb up the ladder bridge at the park!
ReplyDelete