Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wolfpack

Yep, Still here! I'm just busy, and tired, and really don't have a whole lot to say or complain about overly much. Dennis and I went to the opening NCSU game this past Saturday while my mom watched Lily. We plan to take her to at least one game this season. Hopefully a noon game comes up soon. I'm a little overwhelmed by the noise and hoopla at a game so I wonder how she will do. But it's a must! We're football fanatics and we both went to NCSU. I was also raised as a State fan so it's all around us. For now, here's a cute picture we got of Lily before we left for the game ;)

I've got to get her something in all red to wear to the game though. This onesie is already a little to small (it is a 6 month size!)

Another big thing we're about to do is go to the beach next week! we're going for about 2.5 days because that's all we think we can handle and all Den could take off work. I'm excited to put Lily in the sand, ocean and pool! Now that she can sit I'd like to see how she plays in the sand and what not. Plus, she LOVES the water so we'll see how she reacts to the big pool and such. It should be a good time. I think the sun and sand should wear her out pretty good :) Wish us luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment