I am cranky today and I have no idea why. Don't you hate that? There's no reason for me to be cranky. Lily slept for a straight 4 hours last night, then ate, then 3 hours, then ate, and then 2 hours. So I got some sleep. I think it's because my husband was cranky earlier - and of course, now he's in a good mood. We always talk online when he's at work. I know, my mom says, "Don't you two get enough of each other at home all day?" Well for some reason we don't and we chat all day about everything. He actually gets worried when I don't get on in the morning to say "Good Morning!" So anyways, he was in a bad mood and I guess it rubbed off on me. And the damned dog was getting on my nerves so bad today. She was everywhere I was! Ugh.
Lily got her first vaccinations yesterday. She did so good. I don't know if it was all the heel pricks for her jaundice or what but I felt pretty calm and collected, even when she was screaming. Now don't get me wrong, it killed me to hear her cry like that and to have no control over it but I knew it was for a good cause (not just heel pricks to get test results.) She slept for 4 hours afterwards and then woke up and was sore and cranky. She tried to be her normal smiley, cooing self but she was just tired and upset. But she slept pretty well last night. But she was cranky and restless this morning so we finally gave up and gave her some tylenol. She felt a lot better after that!
Oh and our heat works downstairs again! Hallelujah! It's been nice to be downstairs in front of the tv again haha! Actually, Mom and I sat and watched 3 hours of American Idol (she cried the whole time...oh Momma Dukes!)
Stacey comes in tonight to hang out for a little bit. Unfortunately she is getting in around 8/9ish (Lily's bedtime) and we had made plans to go see Dennis' mom tomorrow and stay the night there (our first road trip!) I wish we didn't have to go but we already had those plans. I wish we had more time to spend with Stacey - or that she would just move home already so we didn't have to go so long between her seeing Lily because she changes so much everyday.
So this was more of just an entry to say, I haven't given up on this just yet!
And to end this entry, Here's a picture of Lily from two days ago that I just LOVE:
P.S. I know, I know, How could I be so cranky with an Angel like this!?!

No comments:
Post a Comment