Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

More Pictures

Y'all! I have three posts that I've started and stopped. Partly because I don't have time or energy to finish a full post and partly because I'm so up and down these days I don't know whether to complain and wail or to praise and gush about how great life is! I'm dealing with sleep deprivation and hormonal imbalances right now that make it hard to hold on to any one emotion. One minute I'm looking at Evelyn and thanking heaven above for her and the next I'm crying over how guilty I feel with how I've acted with Lily Belle (MY transition has been so tricky. But I have vowed, as always, to be BETTER.) My patience and attitude took a major beating and though the sleep deprivation is to blame mostly, there comes a point where you just need to suck it up and get over it. 
So for now, so I don't just puke up a bunch of sleepy words that don't make a ton of sense, here's more pictures!


Evelyn cries and wants to be held almost constantly. She sleeps well in the boppy on the couch but other than that she's usually in my arms. The wrap has come in handy!
I love taking pictures of her! And she's already gotten so BIG!
SISTERS!!! You knew it was coming...
Seriously. LB has transitioned so easily that I try to take after her somedays. 
Family love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment