Hello little baby bump! Let me tell you, that bump is about FIVE times as big at the end of the day. I chop my head off in the pictures because I habitually take these photos in the morning. After eating and being on my feet all day (seriously, eat.all.day.long) I look much, much, much more pregnant by the time I lay down at night. I'm not at all complaining - I feel like I look great! I thought about it last night and I think I owe [that part at least] to Lily. She forces me to eat 3 meals a day that are unprocessed, not fast food, pretty nutritional meals - because that's what I feed her. My snacks are all me but the meals are healthy and that's important!
Nothing really new lately. Last appointment was standard. Baby P's HB was 140, probably sleeping again. Dr and I discussed going ahead and scheduling a repeat C-section. Den and I talked this over and decided it would probably be best as I don't want to labor all day again only to be cut open. I'd rather go into with eyes wide open. I hope I'll be able to recover as fast I did with LB, especially knowing what I'm getting into.
Well, I guess I DO have something new to post about - movements! I've been feeling Baby rolling around a lot actually. He/she must be a foodie like Momma because almost every night after dinner baby likes to roll and let me know how happy he/she is with the dinner I prepared ;-) It's a fun feeling but I can't wait for the bigger movements and hiccups!
How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: 125.6 So up .6lbs
Maternity clothes: Full time maternity pants. I've had to un button too many shorts already so I'm in search of new maternity pants!
Sleep: Most nights it's still a hard time. Hips and shoulders are already sore. Carpal tunnel is already creeping in :( I'm getting creative with pillows and Den is letting me!
Best moment of this week: Walking in the grocery store (at 14 weeks) and almost dropping everything when I first felt Baby move. Pretty crazy! And having LB say "I'm going to teach my little brother how to dance!" (LB refers to baby as her little brother...!)
Miss anything: Not this week!
Food cravings: TUNA. I know, I know - It's a no-no food, or at least a "only eat once a week" food and so far I've stuck to that but man, I crave a tuna sandwich almost every day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only if I go longer than 3 hours between eating. Then I'm paying for it.
Have you started to show yet: I definitely think so! Again, especially at the end of the day.
Gender: We'll find out August 5th :)
Happy or moody most of the time: Still having some negative moods but trying really hard to be positive and happy and take some time outs for myself when needed. It's a lot of work and I hate that!
Looking forward to: The beach next week. Shopping after August 5th!



No comments:
Post a Comment