Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Deck the Halls!

When I get a moment to sit and breathe, I will write a very detailed account of our IEP process. I guess ours was rare because it went exactly as planned and we got everything we needed and wanted. But I don't have time to go into that. I work 6 days in a row, have laundry piled high to the ceiling, no groceries and dinners need to be worked out so I can make them during the day.

But, I have spent my time wisely: Decorating for Christmas! I've had a BLAST doing it this year!! Our theme this year is red and white and it was fun sticking with that. Very elegant looking. Here's what we have [so far!]

Our lovely front entrance

Festive!

Lily Belle admiring the little trees I made! SUPER EASY! 2 tomato cages, 6 9ft garlands, 2 packs of lights and 2 bows. Took me less than an hour to make both! I love them!

My first panorama picture. Not the best quality. Sorry? 

Our tree! First time I used ribbon on the tree!

The mantle. Daddy hung up our regular pictures and I added all the festive cheer. See my little ornament trees!?

Lily Belle enjoyed watching Frosty and Rudolph while we did the heavy duty decorating. She loved them!

1 comment:

  1. I love your decorations! So festive, but still classy. You're so crafty these days - yay for that and a SUPER YAY for LB getting all the services she needs and deserves!!!

    ReplyDelete