Hm. I have lots and lots of excuses for not writing lately...a tantrum prone child (proof to follow!), aching joints that need to be checked out by a Dr, busy life, stomach bug, yaddy yad yad. But really, life sometimes just gets away from me. You can usually assume that no news from me, is good news. I tend to share more bad news than good sometimes because I just run away with the good, dancing and laughing and soaking it all up. The bad, I like to spread around and get advice and just get it out of my head.....so with all that nonsense, here are some pictures of the last two weeks! Not many, but we also got professional pictures done for Mother's day that I'll be posting shortly :)
 |
| Mimi got LB her first Barbie - along with the awesome barbie car! Stace and I were pretty nostalgic yesterday, playing with it a bit more than LB...Barbie has a super short dress on, layered, highlighted hair and GPS in her car. Geez Louise. |
 |
| I now have to bribe my daughter. The two biggest things I use as leverage are snacks (puffs, shown above, or "squeezies") and the computer (ipad) because she obsessively plays everything from ElmoABC to Angry birds...yep. Anyway, I now sometimes have to bribe her to get in the durn car! So I now keep a can of puffs in the car for that purpose...haha |
 |
| I'm not sure this picture needs a caption. Elle and Lily Belle after picnicking in the park Friday :) Elle helped LB with two huge milestones: Holding hands and hugging (some besides adults!) And today at soccer, LB let Molly hold her hand so I think it worked! |
 |
| LB excited for soccer last Monday! (Look how big that shirt is!?) |
 |
| Week 2: I think Coach J realized that LB doesn't NOT do things to spite him but sometimes just needs a little help, especially with running :) I made sure to go out of my way to thank him because it meant so much to me (and LB!) |
 |
| End of Soccer, the kids gets to color. This is probably Lily Belle's favorite part of the morning ;) |
 |
| This picture just does not give LB's tantrums justice. I think I was trying to get a picture to send Daddy while he was out of town this Saturday and she immediately flopped down on the floor screaming "Nooooooo! No Mommy, No!" This can and does happen any and everywhere. Sometimes you just gotta laugh and snap a picture of it...then ignore it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment