Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Family Pictures

Stephanie, over at ShutterbugNC  took some AMAZING pictures of our family for mother's day! It was really hard to choose which ones to get and again which to post here but here are a few of my absolute favorites:








All these pictures of LB and our little family of three just make me think of this absolutely appropriate quote:
"You are the poem I dreamed of writing, the masterpiece I longed to paint. The shinning star I reached for in my ever hopeful quest for life fulfilled. You are my child. Now with all things I am blessed." 

2 comments:

  1. These are all so great!! I'm looking for a photographer to capture baby bug's newborn-ness and she might be it!

    We're moving down to your neck of the woods this week - we should get together this summer sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pics....Love the piggy tails

    ReplyDelete