I've decided to get on the Phone Dump Friday bandwagon. I take a lot of pictures of LB with my phone. Most make it onto facebook - Yes, I'm totally that annoying Mom that used to be your high school/college friend/drinking buddy that is now posting
at least one picture of LB per day. I am not sorry. She's too cute and too many people thank me for posting so many pictures!
But some don't make it on there so I will now be "dumping" those pictures onto here, along with some gems that did make it onto FB. So, enjoy!
 |
| We had a BLAST strawberry pickin' with our playgroup! |
 |
| Lily Belle, sliding down into the pool all full speed and she loved it! She did this at least 8 times and I laughed, hollar'd and whooped each time! It was a bit of joy on a hot afternoon :) |
 |
Beating the heat with a cold fruit squeeze. Two things: Lily can finally drink out of a straw and thus loves drinking these things. They are a great way to get fruit into her! 2. She calls them "suzies"
|
 |
| LB is FINALLY in her big girl bed (ie, mattress off the floor!) We have successfully had 3 full naps and two nights in this toddler bed and she has only fallen off once. Woo hoo!!! |
 |
Elle and Lily Belle. Best buds! Elle is a super cool little girl that is a perfect playmate for LB. Their personalities compliment each other perfectly and she is helping LB open up with each playdate together. She is hopefully going to join us for music class this summer and we'll get to spend lots of time together dancing, singing and having picnics afterwards! |
PDF is the best! I take so many photos with my phone - a huge part of our life would be missing if I didn't post them. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat water slide and pool looks so fun!
I need to do this I am an obsessive picture taker. If you haven't yet, you must get instagram and postal pix apps. :) I am a habitual photo taker myself and I am addicted to instagram now....and also with the postal pix app. where I can get all of my instagrams printed off for Project Life.
ReplyDelete