Hello Third Trimester!! Maybe? It depends who you ask. I guess it could start next week. But really, don't burst my bubble. I'm in the home stretch now and I'm cool with that! This past week was crazy busy complete with Lily's SSI hearing (more about that later!) and my OB check up including my glucose test. The test wasn't so bad. I haven't heard anything yet which is supposed to be a good sign! Next check up in four weeks which is when we will schedule the c-section (Yay!) and then it's down to every 2 weeks which makes things more exciting :-)
At my last appointment I also got my Tdap booster and the flu shot. I reacted pretty badly to the flu shot, which is rare for me, but it knocked me on my butt for 4-5 days. What can a momma do though, you just gotta keep on truckin' along! Today I'm feeling better - cold-wise, but still pretty exhausted. Sleep has started to get harder. Rolling over is a whole production and my bladder has to be emptied every few hours - yay.
MORE movements is the only other "new" thing this week. Others have started feeling baby sister consistently, including LB! She got a few good kicks yesterday and was delighted baby sister wanted to play ;-) I've been feeling the familiar body parts being dragged across my abdomen pretty frequently. And baby sister is a major squirmer which makes me feel pretty nauseous. She is constantly on the move and I am still amazed at how much she moves. It is just so different from LB.
Onto the questions! I added some back and took some [obvious ones] out:
How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain: Up 20lbs. Depending on my mood, I can feel alright about this or I can be close to tears. I just have to constantly remind myself that I am healthy, baby is healthy, and that's all that matters. You can't have a healthy baby without weight gain (as the nurse said last time! Bless her.)
Maternity clothes: 24-7. Speaking of, I NEED FALL BACK. All my maternity clothes are winter-ish so colder weather needs to return ASAP.
Stretch marks: Just my older ones but certainly feels like my skin is stretching!
Sleep: Lighter and lighter. Waking up to roll over and waking up to pee more often.
Best moment of this week: Having Lily, my sister, and my dad's wife all feel baby sister moving :-)
Miss anything: Sushi. still. and a big glass of red wine!
Movement: Constantly.
Food cravings: Sushi. still. hahah ;-) And sweets again. Lots of cinnamon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Acid still :-( And crazy movements
Labor signs: Braxton hicks have slowed down that I've made drinking water my full-time job!
Belly button in or out: In, but shallow and stretched. It makes me think I have a really big belly button.
Wedding rings on or off: On still
Happy or moody most of the time: Feeling good lately though definitely a few hormonal swings.
Looking forward to: Scott and Lindsey's wedding, Starting the third trimester, getting baby sister's room together [still.]



No comments:
Post a Comment