I am so proud to say that my best friend, Laura, shaved her head this past week to raise money for Children's cancer research. She raised over $1,000! If you asked her why she did it she would nervously laugh and say "because it's for a good cause!" She'd been wanting to do this for years and I am so happy she was able to do it this past weekend and we were there to cheer her on and stand with her :)
 |
| The before shot! |
 |
| Pigtails so she could donate to Beautiful Lengths as well :) |
 |
| :) |
Your bestfriend is awesome. I actually have tears in my eyes...don't tell anyone though, don't want to ruin my street cred, lol...
ReplyDeleteWhat a selfless, beautiful thing to do. And she looks great with a shaved head {I would NOT - ha!} You're a lucky lady to call her your friend. :-)
ReplyDelete