Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Privacy

I have played with the idea of making this blog private for awhile now but I think I'm ready to do it! I've been going through a lot of personal issues lately and writing is one of my big outlets. I would like to continue writing here, chronicling our lives and keeping everyone updated on LB and myself. So, I ask that if you wish to stay a part of this blog to please leave your email address in the comment section or you can email me (alliepilarczyk@gmail.com) and I will add you to the reading list. I will leave this up for a month and then switch to a private setting.
Thanks for all the love and support this blog has given me and I hope you continue to read!

Allie

6 comments:

  1. You know I want an invited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie,

    I don't know you, but I'm friends with Megan Pfanmiller. I enjoy reading your blog and hope I can continue to do so. My e-mail is: Lindsay047 at gmail.com My blog is: www.2OBoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes!! I am just now catching up and have wondered about you and LB often while I was out of the blogging world. (I totally understand why you feel this way).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany, what's your email? I'm going private today and need to add you to my list ;)

      Delete